Broadcast SIM is committed to protecting the privacy and security of your personal information. This policy explains how we will collect, store and use any personal information about you so please read the following carefully.
Information we collect about you
When you contact us through a form on our website or place an order for SIMs, we collect some or all of the following information:
- Your name, title and work email address
- Your company name
- Your address/shipping details
- Your payment card details
- Your order details and purchase history
- Details of any transactions between you and us
- Information you give us when you contact us with a query or issue via email, web form or live chat
How we use your personal information
We use your personal information for a variety of reasons, including:
- to process your orders and manage your account
- to communicate with you about our products and promotions
- to monitor purchase history, site use and traffic patterns to improve our site design and products
- to verify your identity
- to enable third parties to carry out technical, logistical or other functions on our behalf.
- to prevent and detect fraud or abuses of our site.
- where we have a legal right or duty to use or disclose your information (for example in relation to an investigation by a public authority or in a legal dispute).
Sharing your information with third parties
In general, the third-party providers used by us will only collect, use and disclose your information to the extent necessary to allow them to perform the services they provide to us, including the following:
- mobile data supplier
- payment transaction processors
- shipping couriers
- email distribution services
We do not transfer your information to anyone for marketing purposes without your consent.
Certain third-party service providers, such as payment gateways and other payment transaction processors, have their own privacy policies in respect to the information we are required to provide to them for your purchase-related transactions.For these providers, we recommend that you read their privacy policies so you can understand the manner in which your personal information will be handled by these providers.
Protecting your personal information
We take the security of your personal information seriously. Our website uses up-to-date industry procedures to protect your personal information. We also protect the security of your data during transmission using Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) encryption software.
We have appropriate security measures in place in our physical facilities to protect against the loss, misuse or alteration of information that we have collected from you.
How long we keep your information for
We will retain your personal information no longer than is necessary for the purpose we obtained it for thereby reducing the risk that it will become inaccurate, out of date or irrelevant. Information that is no longer needed will be securely deleted. Different retention periods apply for different types of data, however the longest we will normally hold any personal data is 7 years.
You have a number of rights in relation to your personal information under data protection law. In relation to certain rights, we may ask you for information to verify your identity and, where applicable, to help us to search for your personal information. Except in rare cases, we will respond to you within 30 days after we have received this information or, where no such information is required, after we have received full details of your request.
If you would like to access information we hold about you, or would like us to correct or delete your information please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If you ask us to delete information, please be aware that we are entitled to keep a record of our transactions with you for legal and audit purposes.
Please check this page regularly for changes to this policy. We will email you with changes if we hold a valid email address for you.
Contact and Complaints
If you have any questions, comments or requests relating to this policy, or if you would like to make a complaint about any matters relating to this policy, please contact us by emailing email@example.com.